Health Insurance for You and Your Family
With so many insurance plans and sub-options to choose from it is often not easy for consumers to differentiate one plan from the next and that's exactly where we can help.
If you have a private medical insurance policy we will review it against alternatives provided by Aviva Health Insurance Ireland Limited (Aviva) and make a recommendation either to stay with your current provider or switch to Aviva. If you do not have a private medical insurance policy we will only provide you with details on policies available from Aviva.
Your health is your wealth. These are some of the most popular options that are chosen by Irish consumers. Make sure your benefits are just right for you.
If you believe you require further clarification on any matter relating to health insurance please feel free to contact us for independent and impartial advice.
- Access to more hospital, treatment & scan centres (particularly the nearest ones)
- Comprehensive maternity package including benefits like partner benefit, post-natal care, home-help etc
- Overseas treatment - A&E abroad benefits
- Cancer Care - Cancer Support Benefit
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination - Point of Care clinics
- Everyday packages including GP/Dentist/Physio - Cash back
- Kids Package - Children speech & therapy/child counselling
- Unique member benefits - Laser eye surgery/teeth whitening/cosmetic surgery